Each year, millions of people jetaway to the places of their dreams. At Jet-a-way Travel, we take seriously the business of your safe and enjoyable travel. Let our experienced travel consultants help you plan the vacation of your dreams!
Here are some tips to make your travels safer and more enjoyable:
- Pack lightly! - Pack only what you need. Suitcases have a way of getting heavier as your trip goes on. Leave room for all the souvenirs you'll be buying!
- Pack together - If you will be traveling with a companion, pack some of your belongings in each other's suitcases. That way, if one of you loses your luggage you'll still have at least some fresh clothes until you can recover your lost belongings.
- Don't dress too nicely - Thieves sometimes target travelers who look well-to-do. Dressing casually can help you appear less like a worthwhile target.
- Bring gum - Many flyers find that chewing gum during takeoffs and landings helps reduce pain from changing cabin pressure.
- Plan carefully - Finally, plan carefully to maximize your traveling enjoyment. Even better, let Jet-a-way Travel plan your vacation!
These pages are copyright © 1998 by Jet-a-way Travel, Inc.
Donald J. Macomber firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised December 22, 1998